February 1, 2009

First Hair Cut

It seems that I only post about once a month. Life has been crazy here. With both of us working, and Steve working a second job, there isn't much time for blogging. I finally get about one hour to myself at 8:00pm, and the last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer. I will try to be more frequent though.

This weekend, Carter got his first "official" hair cut. I have cut, more like butchered, his hair up until this point, but now it was time for a real one. We have tried for two weeks to get his haircut. One weekend he was sick, and the other weekend there was no time between planned events.
The hair on the back of his head was so long, and I don't know how to cut it. He also has his daddy's double cowlicks. Lucky boy. It went much better than expected. He only whimpered a little with his bottom lip stuck out, which he is famous for with those that know him. And, he got a sucker, which he got two licks of before I panicked and took it away.

Trying to figure out what she just put on him. She was very good. She gave him a brush and a water bottle to hold, although after a few seconds, he told Daddy "All Done" in a sad voice and handed them back.

Not so happy about this!


Look at how long his hair is over his ears and on the back of his head. She probably cut about 3-4 inches off the back. It was long from his cowlicks down. I kept the back of his neck short. His bangs were in his eyes, and he had to look up to see anything.

Almost done...Such a handsome boy with Mommy!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

They always look so grown up after haircuts!!!

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

he still has more hair than Jamison!

Unknown said...

Cuteness!