August 2, 2008

My New Blogging Space

Well, I decided to join the others and start a page to share the happenings of the Wagganer household. Although I don't necessarily find our lives very interesting, other people might :) It is named the Wagganer zoo because we practically live in one. We have three dogs--Chance, Chewy, and Wrigley--some pigeons moving in soon, and Carter has some fish.

So...Carter is now 10 months old and is forming one interesting personality. His new thing is to whine when he wants something, usually food that Steve and I are eating. This is a really fun stage, especially in restaurants, because he can't whine quietly. He has to whine, then yell really loud. Maybe we won't frequent restaurants very often anymore. His music teacher this summer called it "vocalizing". Sometimes, I wish he would vocalize a little quieter.

He has also learned how to climb up on our fireplace. However, when we tell him no, he smiles at us and crawls faster to his objective. I think we have our hands full with him. He is definitely all boy!

I will try to update this as much as possible, but I am not promising anything since I go back to school soon.

1 comment:

Uncle Rick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.